Wednesday 16 April 2008

All about me

Hi, Welcome to my blog! I am annepoes and a BIG HP fan. I LOVE Chocolate, seafood and strange but true... I DO NOT like fish. Seafood yes, but NO fish. My hobbies are: Swimming Arts & Crfafts. I am 12 yrs old and I live with my Mum, Dad and (Annying!) Sister Ruth. I have only watched the first 3 of the HP films but wish to watch the rest. I now have a cbox! (It is basicly a chat box, no harm!) Go to http://annepoes.cbox.ws/ to acess it. Don't worry if you are having trouble reading it... I am changing that. I am going on holiday on friday so I wan't ba around. But you can still post! I am also going to featherdown farms for a holiday. Dats to follow soon.(-: If you wish to contact me use the cbox![[Link Annepoes 12:40, 5 April 2008 (PDT) I am a brownie (Brown heir!) and blue eyes. If you need any help with the cbox I will post the general directions: You type in (Nick)name, URL (Homepage or site you reccomend!) Then you type in a comment. For smilies click on 'Smilies' at the bottem. If you need any more help post to the cbox. There is no other way to conatct me. Sorry.

Annepoes. XXX (((-: - :-)))

2 comments:

Annepoes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annepoes said...

I removed that comment because I wrote it and there was no need for me to have it. This is no one else's comment. I have none.
LOL!
Annepoes
www.boniewrightonline.com